Were’ going to show up, protest and ask Mark Krueger and Sheriff Furlong some interesting questions… But wait, Mark Krueger has dropped out of this event! Stay tuned…
But it now looks like Mark “Freddy” Krueger is NOT GOING TO SHOW UP! DID HE DROP OUT OF THE RACE AFTER BEING DISGRACED?
- How much taxpayer money was spent on the retaliation of Ty Robben?
- How much taxpayer money are the taxpayers paying Thorndal, Armstrong, Delk, Balkenbush & Eisinger
- When is “Judge’ John Tatro going to be charged or filing a FALSE police report against Ty Robben?
- Why did the DA Mark Krueger and Neil Rombardo drop charges o a felon in possession of 60 loaded AK47 and AR15 firearms (and a large quantity of meth) against Keith Furr to testify against Robben when Furr actually solicited Robben according to the secret recordings that in act were not recorded via a “wire” and instead were illegally recorded via the cell intercom system?
- When the CCSO and DA manufactured the surreptitious recordings, they broke the law by engaging in surreptitious recording and then fabricating the audio to add a header with Keith Furr saying he is wearing a wire and “working or the judge tatro”…
- When Robben was in jail and the CCSO recorded the cell conversations, clearly the CCSO recorded other inmates informing Robben of an array of scandalous matters with Kenny Furlong and Judge Tatro that including homosexual acts with transvestites and pedophilia child molestation with young men.
- Why is the CCSO covering up the shooting o Judge Tatro’s front door? Clearly the “official” position from the CCSO that Levi Minor used a ‘BB gun” is bullshit and he was never charged or that. It is true that Levi Minor did admit that John Tatro had an affair with his mother “Crystal” who worked in the Carson City courthouse. So, with these undisputed acts, why is the CCSO still covering this matter up?
- Many more questions will be brought out, stay tuned.
- One of the big stories people are talking about is the CCSO does not give inmates their prescribed medications! Robben witness numerous Carson City jail inmates suffering because of this policy and custom by the CCSO.
Dr. JOSEPH MCELLISTREM
In fact, the two “doctors” at the Carson City Jail named “Doctor Joe” or Dr. JOSEPH MCELLISTREM and Carson City Jail nurse practitioner David Ramsey are not legally M.D. doctors at all prescribing medications, or in this case taking them away from people in the most need.
The Carson City Chamber of Commerce will host a forum May 21 for primary election candidates.
A spokesman said there are two Republican candidates for Assembly District 40 and two Republicans running for Senate District 16, which includes south Reno and Carson City.
In Senate District 16, GOP candidates Ben Kieckhefer, the incumbent, and perennial candidate Gary Schmidt will face off. There is also a Democrat, Michael Kelley, and Independent American, John Everhart. Neither has a primary race.
In District 40, Republicans Jed Block and PK O’Neill will face off for the seat the seat from which Pete Livermore is retiring. Democrat Dave Cook and Independent American John Wagner don’t have primary races.
There are four candidates in the Carson City Sheriff’s race: incumbent Ken Furlong, Don Gibson, Daniel Gonzales and Loren Houle. The candidates for district attorney, the post being vacated by Neil Rombardo, are Assistant DA Mark Krueger and Carson lawyer Jason Woodbury.
Chamber officials say that even though there is no primary race in the supervisor’s races, the incumbent candidates have agreed to meet with their challengers.
The forum will be held in the Brewery Arts Center Performance Hall beginning at 6 p.m. May 21.