Carson City DA loses “reinstatement” battle to re-file false charges against Ty Robben for exposing Judge Tatro’s various scandals

“If it was a baseball game, Robben 9, Carson DA 0”

Tordery Robben has prevailed again against the corrupt Carson City DA Neil Rombardo and his corrupt assistant Mark Krueger.

On Friday July 18, 2014 Ret. Reno Judge Charles McGee (who was assigned the cases since every Carson City judge was recused) issued an order that officially dismissed the previously dismissed false charges filed against Robben for allegedly libeling Corrupt Carson City Judge John Tatro and then solicitation the murder for the corrupt judge Tatro.

Robben also has prevailed in his appeal of the original breach-of-peace conviction that corrupt judge Tatro presided over untill he was eventually disqualified for accusing Robben of “shooting up Tatro’s front door with a .45”.

After Tatro was kicked off the case, corrupt Las Vegas judge Nancy C. Oesterle was assigned the case and completely disregard the law and facts of the case to cover-up for her corrupt pal, judge Tatro and convicting Robben to a record setting 60-days in jail for the breach-of-peace charge.

Judge McGee overturned that conviction and did reassign that appeal to the Carson City DA. However, McGee warned the DA that he has issued an “interlocutory” order reversing the conviction against Robben and if the DA pursues the matter, the DA risks malicious prosecution clams by Robben.

judge tatroRobben has filed a federal civil complaint in the matter and is in the process of amending the complaint and/or filing a new complaint to include all the false charges filed by Tatro and the Carson City Sheriff and DA including the recently dismissed libel, solicitation, stalking and intimidation charges.
John Tatro filed these changes as an individual not a judge, he has no immunity” says Robben.

Robben has also filed FBI complaints and also recently discovered his former lawyer William Routsis was working against him in the case.

“I protested William Routsis last week and he wigged out and tried to fight me” said Robben who plans on keeping up the protests against Routsis, Tatro, Krueger and others involved in this scandal. “I want them in prison” says Robben who has kept up the pressure as his website is close to a quarter million views this month.

judge tatro scandals

“These scumbags are as bad or worse that child molesters” said Robben. In fact, Robben even has evidence to back up a claim that Judge Tatro was involved in child molestation.

“They tried to put me in prison to keep my voice silenced” said Robben who has exposed numerous facts related to scandals with corrupt judge Tatro, Sheriff Furlong, DA Rombardo and others.

The range of corruption includes Tatro having to breathalyze before taking the bench, sex with court workers and underage men, the shooter of Tatro’s home did in fact confess and the CCSO cover-up that to protect Tatro’s family. Robben also made DA Rombardo un-electable by exposing  Rombardo sexual affairs with employees and deputy DA’s in the Carson City offices.

“If it was a baseball game, Robben 9, Carson DA 0” Says Robben.

“These scumbags need to be removed from office and charged with the crimes they committed. They also need to pay me back for the damage they created.” says Robben who said “They will pay one way or another”.

The Nevada Appeal ran the original story here:

nevada appeal storyCarson DA moves to reinstate charges against Ty Robben

The Carson City District Attorney’s office is moving to reinstate criminal charges against Ty Robben — including that he tried to solicit a hit man to kill Justice of the Peace John Tatro.

Two cases involving Robben were turned over to the Douglas County DA’s office after Senior District Judge Charles McGee in Reno disqualified the Carson DA’s office from handling them.

But two months after that ruling, McGee, of his own volition, entered an order saying he would reconsider that decision in light of an April opinion by the Nevada Supreme Court effectively reversing the precedent he relied on in disqualifying the DA. While McGee said he still has concerns, he would like to see the issue briefed and would consider reinstating the Carson DA’s office.

http://www.nevadaappeal.com/news/11178764-113/office-robben-charges-carson

But in between his first order and the second one, issued April 15, Douglas DA Mark Jackson dismissed the solicitation-to-commit-murder charge as well as the libel, stalking and harassment charges filed in the first case. He said in the dismissal notices that there wasn’t enough evidence to prove the charges beyond a reasonable doubt.

Putting Carson City back in charge would allow the office to refile the charges against Robben, including solicitation to commit murder, a Category B felony punishable by up to 15 years in prison.

In the request for reappointment, Assistant DA Mark Krueger emphasized that the Carson DA’s office “reviews the evidence provided by law enforcement and charges only those crimes in which the Carson City District Attorney’s office believes occurred and can be proven at trial beyond a reasonable doubt.”

Krueger declined to comment on the filing, but the court document states that his office maintains “there has never been a conflict of interest” in the cases against Robben.

Robben, meanwhile, is taking his claims the office is unconstitutionally harassing him, violating his rights and covering up corruption in the Carson judicial system to the federal level. He said he will sue the DA’s office and Krueger in federal court and that he has already been interviewed by the FBI.

Robben’s troubles began when he was terminated from the Department of Taxation. His appeals of the termination were rejected at every level.

He got into legal trouble after an incident in which he said he was trying to serve papers on then-NDOT Director Susan Martinovich on behalf of another fired state worker. He became angered with Tatro after the judge convicted him in that case. His anger escalated, and his conduct resulted in the first batch of charges. He was in jail when he allegedly tried to get another prisoner to connect him with a hit man to murder the judge.

Robben was released from jail after the charges were dropped this month.

 

Advertisements

5 thoughts on “Carson City DA loses “reinstatement” battle to re-file false charges against Ty Robben for exposing Judge Tatro’s various scandals

  1. Pingback: Carson City DA loses “reinstatement” battle to re-file false charges against Ty Robben for exposing Judge Tatro’s various scandals | Nevada State Personnel Watch

  2. Thank you for reblogging the story about our Marine in Mexican jail. So happpy to see you share with your followers. We have to put an end to Mexico’s treatment of American citizens. Have a great day. I’m following you.

  3. Pingback: 13 apply for Nevada’s Ninth Judicial District seat – The list of applicants includes several well known lawyers from the Carson-Douglas area including former corrupt Carson District Attorney Neil Rombardo and his corrupt Assistant DA Mark Krueger.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s